Hi, my name is Stefan, and I’m here to help
Over the years, I have helped small and large companies to improve their software development teams and to get their products to market on time. I have helped clients in many roles: as a product owner, an agile coach/scrum master, and as a software developer.
I focus on agile practices and continuous improvement.
That’s also why I co-founded ParrotPolls, a service that helps teams collect feedback and stay on the “improvement-train”. I believe, this got even more important with the increase in remote work. If you lead a team, check out ParrotPolls now!
I want to help teams and organizations that are struggling to adopt agile processes.
🚀 Some examples how I have helped other clients
Please, get in touch if your team, or your company is struggling with adopting agile practices, like Scrum or Kanban!
- Introducing simple, light-weighed agile practices that immediately boost a team’s productivity
- Help companies adopt agile processes, as well as improve over time
- Make new product owners more productive by providing hands-on help during their first few months
- Reducing time-to-market by identifying an MVP (minimal viable product)
- Reducing development time by introducing and improving CI/CD practices during the software development process
- Improving software-quality by adding automated tests for critical business processes
🔥 Get in touch!