- What if you listened to advice and tactics of successful founders and then ignore it on purpose?
- What if you focused on the things you enjoy instead of the things that seem most important?
- What if you slowed down when you feel the need to reach your goal?
- What if you took a break when you feel the urge to keep going?
- What if you asked for help instead of doing everything yourself?
- What if you shipped something that is not finished?
Of course, leaving your comfort zone is important. But some things you might have simply heard repeated so many times that you believe they must be true, and thus you should do this as well. What would happen if you don’t?